Death Note Rules
Revision as of 15:41, 4 November 2008 by Zeta
Here I will be explaining the rules of the Death Note. These rules are from Death Note: How to Read.
- The human whose name is written in this note shall die. This not will take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in mind when writing his/her name. This is to prevent people who share the same name from being affected.
- The Death Note will not ever affect a victim whose name has been misspelled four times.
- When the same name is written in two or more Death Notes, the Note which was used first will take effect, regardless of the time of death.
- If the same name is written in two or more Death Notes within 0.06 seconds, the entry is regarded as simultaneous; the Death Notes will not take effect and the individual will not die.
- If a Death Note owner accidentally misspells a person's name four times, that person will be free from being killed by the Death Note. However, if the Death Note owner intentionally misspells the name four times, the owner will die.
- The Death Note will not take effect if a victim's name is written on several different pages. However the front and back of a page is considered to be one page. For example, the Death Note will still take effct if the victim's last name is written on the front page and first name on the back.